that boy you just called gay? well he is gay. he’s your boyfriend. both of you are gay. how do you keep forgetting this, jeffery
when covering a song, dont change the pronouns to make the song less gay, change them to make it more gay. turn every boring straight love song into a beautiful gay one. fill the world with homo.
seriously though, list of fucking awful trends in the gay male community:
- "sassy black woman" voice
- t-slurs everywhere
- talking down to women/harassing them because “it’s ok i’m gay lol”
- transphobia towards trans men (ew, vaginas!!!)
- misogyny towards cis women (more ew, vaginas!!!!)
- "gay is the new black" (says white gay men)
like can we just address
- trying to disguise racism as a “preference”
All of this
everyone seems to have lost their shit over the Oscar Wilde/Walt Whitman thing and I get why, but my favorite old timey sex story is that Rock Hudson and Elizabeth Taylor allegedly had a bet going to see who could fuck James Dean first and Rock Hudson won.
B4 u say that you don’t want that same-sex pair on tv to be a couple because platonic relationships are underrepresented
I want you to hear me out on an idea SO outrageous that it might just work
Could be in a romantic/sexual relationship with a character of the same sex
Be in a platonic relationship with a DIFFERENT character, also of the same sex!
GAY PEOPLE WITH FRIENDS: THE RADICAL PLAN